Saturday, December 12, 2009

+the girl was new and the car was old

Writing Christmas cards, disciplined spending, morning light streaming into windows, brisk weather, loving mom, granola, constant gratitude, engaging, arranging, butterflies, my favorite people, feeling loved and cared for to the extreme, meals out, warm soup, smiles and hugs, sleepiness that turns into more thankfulness, listening too, plants, homey-ness, re-using lots of little things, keeping items that make me feel at home, washing my own dishes, the back corners of restaurants, realizing i trust more now, falling asleep to claymations, feeling warm and safe.

"What was it like for you? I can tell you in truth what it was like for me..." -The Avett Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a recent grad-school grad, who enjoys spending my time learning to make the perfect cup of coffee, running as many miles as my legs will carry me on, learning music that I'm skeptical about but that Devon says I'll love, and loving on my sweet friends - near and afar.

Blog Archive