Wednesday, December 23, 2009

+i can tell you, the telling gets old


Coffee cups that require two hands to hold and warm your hands in the process, brick walls, free refills, wooden tables, hilarious conversations, fully engaged, hours passing before you know it, little lunches with gingerbread men endings, columns, long hikes, beautiful weather, the smell of clothing after you've been outside for a long time, movies, collage-making, doing the dishes, snail mail in all its glory, knowing there's a wonderful boy in indiana i cannot wait to hug again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a recent grad-school grad, who enjoys spending my time learning to make the perfect cup of coffee, running as many miles as my legs will carry me on, learning music that I'm skeptical about but that Devon says I'll love, and loving on my sweet friends - near and afar.

Blog Archive