Tuesday, December 15, 2009

+just our hands clasped tight


Early caf ventures, dressing up for final exams, finishing strong, still breathing through it, target when it's about to close, running in cold weather, singing along to the radio, energy, less than a 4, an eight foot couch on loan, becoming an amateur botanist, thoughtful christmas presents, learning it's okay to feel need, quick naps, new recipes to bake, choosing to go in depth over out, feeling more at home than I ever have before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a recent grad-school grad, who enjoys spending my time learning to make the perfect cup of coffee, running as many miles as my legs will carry me on, learning music that I'm skeptical about but that Devon says I'll love, and loving on my sweet friends - near and afar.

Blog Archive