Sunday, March 14, 2010

+i am humbled in this city, there seems to be an endless sea of people like us

The sleeping cave, getting texts with pretty pictures like the one above, lazy sundays, bowling with style, surprise high scores, turkeys, focus, funny emails from dad, coaching, more strawberries to go with the shortcakes, stress immediately cured, watching lots of episodes as the rain drizzles outside, always always having good meals together, wind, picking up the sarah, a good hug, bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a recent grad-school grad, who enjoys spending my time learning to make the perfect cup of coffee, running as many miles as my legs will carry me on, learning music that I'm skeptical about but that Devon says I'll love, and loving on my sweet friends - near and afar.

Blog Archive